Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girlie

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tubes of Choice: I am using the gorgeous artwork of Keith Garvey..
You must have a license to use his work which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using FTU kit "Girlie" by me..Which you can get HERE at WackyWinnieDesignz..
Mask of Choice: I am using WSL_Mask312 HERE..
Thanks Chelle..
Font of Choice: I am using Saginaw..
Drop Shadow: 2 -2 50 5
Okay lets get started..
Open a new image 600x600 and flood fill white..We can crop later..
Paste Frame4 as a new layer resize by 60% then again by 70%..
With your magic wand click inside one of the frames making sure you get the little bit down by the ribbon..Selections modify - expand by 5..
Paste a paper of choice I am using Paper6..Selections invert - delete do not deselect..
Paste a tube as a new layer position it inside the ants hit delete..Selections none..
Add a drop shadow to your tube and move the frame layer to the top..
Now do the same with the other frame..
Once your done move frame layer to the top and add a drop shadow..
Add any elements you wish to your frame..I chose to put words on my heart that is optional..
Paste your main tube as a new layer add a drop shadow..
Now to add the mask..Highlight your bottom layer paste a paper of choice..I am using Paper1..
Load mask - delete mask layer - merge group..
With a font of choice add your name and a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue April 21st 2009..
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment