Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Spring Thing..

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tubes of Choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis..
You must have a license to use his artwork which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using a PTU kit "Spring Thing" by me..
Which you can get HERE at WackyWinnieDesignz..
Mask of Choice: I am using WSL_Mask311 HERE..
Thanks Chelle..
Font of Choice: I am using Ephesis..
Drop Shadow: 2 -2 50 7
Okay lets get started..
Open a new image 600x600 and flood fill white..We can crop later..
Paste Triple Frame1 as a new layer and resize it by 60%..
With your magic wand click inside one of the frames selections modify - expand by 5..
Paste a paper of choice, I am using Paper12..I resized mine by 50%.. Selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..
Paste your tube as a new layer place inside the ants hit delete..Selections none..Add a drop shadow to your tube..
Move the frame layer to the top..
Now do the same with the other 2 frame layers using different papers..I used Paper 10 & 11..
Move the frame layer to the top and add a drop shadow..
Paste your main tube and position it see my tag for reference..Add a drop shadow..
Add any elements you wish..
Now to add your mask..Highlight your bottom layer..Paste a paper of choice, I am using Paper2..
Load mask - delete mask layer - merge group..
With a font of choice add your name with a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue April 21st 2009..
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment