Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Angel..

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tube of Choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Pinup Toons..
You must have a license to use his artwork which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the awesome PTU kit "My Favorite Things" by me..
Which you can purchase HERE at WackyWinnie Designz..
Mask of Choice: I am using SabreL_BraveheartScrapkitMask1 HERE..
Thanks hun..
Font of Choice: I am using Send Flowers..
Drop Shadow: -2 2 50 5
Filters:
Xero - Porcelain (optional)
Okay lets get started..
Open a new image 600x600 flood fill white..We can crop later..
Paste DoubleFrame3 as a new layer and resize it by 70%..Move it to the left of your canvas..See my tag for reference..
With your magic wand click inside the top frame selections modify - expand by 5..Paste a paper of choice, I chose Paper 7..
Selections invert - delete, do not deselect..
Paste your tube as a new layer position the face inside the marching ants hit delete..Selections none..
Add the filter Xero - Porcelain with the default settings..Add a drop shadow..
Move your frame to the top layer..
Now do the same with the bottom frame..But with the tube I chose to mirror this is optional..
Move the frame to the top layer and add a drop shadow..
Paste your tube as a new layer I chose to have mine facing the frame it is your choice..Add a drop shadow..
Paste FlowerSprayBunch1 as a new layer resize by 70%..Position it so it looks like your tube is sitting on it..Add a drop shadow..
Add any elements you wish..
Now to add your mask..Highlight your bottom layer paste a paper of choice as a new layer..I chose Paper23..Load mask - delete mask layer - merge group..
With a font of choice add your name with a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue April 26th 2009..
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment