Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Favorite Things..

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
PSP9 any version will work..
Tubes of Choice: I am using the gorgeous artwork of Jennifer Janesko..
You must have a license to use her artwork which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the awesome PTU kit "My Favorite Things" by me..
Which you can purchase HERE at WackyWinnie Designz..
Mask Of Choice: The one I am using I have supplied HERE..If this is yours please let me know so I may give you credit or take it down..
Font of Choice: I am using Saginaw..
Drop Shadow: 2 -2 50 5
Okay lets get started..
Open up a new image 600x600 flood fill white..We can crop later..
Paste DoubleFrame6 as a new layer..Resize by 60%..
With your magic wand click inside one of the frames selection modify - expand by 5..
Paste a paper of choice..I am using Paper22..
Selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..
Paste your tube as a new layer resize if you need..Place it inside the marching ants hit delete..Selections none..
Move the frame to the top layer..
Now do this again for the other frame..Once the frame layer is on top add a drop shadow to your frame..
Add any elements you wish..
Now to add your mask..Highlight your bottom layer..With a paper of choice I am using Paper8..Paste as a new layer..Load mask - delete mask layer - merge group..
I resized my mask layer by 80% twice..
With a font of choice add your name with a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue April 26th 2009..
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment