Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Have Been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Sue of Sue's Desingz (no I didn;t tag myself LOL)
Thank you hun..
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. My Son's birthday..
2. My Daughter's birthday.
3. Spending time with my Sister..
4. Mother's day cause my kids make me feel like a Queen..
5. The Summer..
6. Free time for myself..
7. The end to everyones money problems.
8. The new book I am going to read..
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Took my son to school.
2. Grocery shopping.
3. Laundry.
4. House work.
5. Played on the puter.
6. Made a new scrap kit.
7. Finished my book.
8. Went to bed.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Find a treatment that works for all autistic ppl.
2. Win the lottery.
3. See my Mom again.
4. Go to Ireland.
5. Have someone come in and do my housework for me.
6. I could live next door to my Sister.
7. Watch my Son go out on a date.
8. Give away my stress.
8 Things Or Shows I Watch:
1. Mentalist(what a cutey)
2. Criminal Minds
3. Law and Order
4. Law and Order CI
5. Law and Order SVU
6. NCIS
7. 30 Minute Meals
8. Property Virgins.
8 People I Tag:
1. Jane of JT's Designs
2. Kay of KayXclusive
3.Mar of ScrappingMar
4. Nikki of Nikki's Tutorials
6.Kat of Katz Scrapz
7. Danielle of Danielle's Scraps
8. Monica & Lorna or Simply Sensational Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment