Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Angels

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tubes of Choice: I am using the gorgeous artwork of Suzanne Woolcott..
You must have a license to use her artwork which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the gorgeous FTU "Angels Watching Us" by Scrapping Mar HERE..
Thanks Mar..
Font of Choice: I am using Aquarelle..
Drop Shadow: For frames 0 0 50 10 Everything else 2 -2 50 5
Okay lets get started..
Open up a new image 600x600 flood fill white..We can crop later..
Open SMar24 paste as a new layer resize bey 50% then again by 70%..Move over to the right..
Open SMar25 and do the same as above only with this frame image - mirror..See my tag for reference..
With your magic wand click inside one of the frames..Modify - expand by 7..
Paste a paper of choice..I chose Paper #2 I also resized it by 60%..
Selections invert - delete do not deselect..
Paste a tube of choice position it inside the frame and hit delete selections none..Add a drop shadow to the tube..
Move you paper and tube below the frame layer and add a drop shadow to your frame..
Now do the same with your other frame..For this frame I chose Paper #1..
X out your bottom layer and merge remaining layers visible..Then duplicate..
On your original layer Adjust - Gaussian Blur 10..
Add any elements you wish..
Paste your main tube as a new layer add a drop shadow..
With a font of choice add your name with a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you create..
Written by Sue March 21st 2009..
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..
This tut is registered with TWI..

No comments:

Post a Comment