Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sugar & Spice

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tube of Choice: I am using the beautiful artwork of Elias Chatzoudis..
You must have a license to use his artwork which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the beautiful FTU kit " My Love" By Scrapping Mar HERE..
Thanks hun..
Template #41 by Yvette HERE..
Thanks hun..
Word Art by me HERE..Please do not use without my permission..
Mask of Choice: I can not supply as I don't know where Becky's site went..
Font of Choice: Inspiration..
Drop Shadow: For template - 0 0 50 10 For tube and font - 2 -2 50 5
Okay lets get started..
Open template shift D and delete the original..Also delete the copyright layer..
Add a new layer and flood fill white and send to the bottom..While on this layer go Image - canvas size and resize to 650x650 we can crop later..
Highlight your Circle layer select all- float - defloat..Paste a paper of choice selections invert - delete selections none..Add a drop shadow and delete the original..
Do the same with the Dotted Circle layer..
Highlight your Heart layer select all - float - defloat..Paste a paper of choice selections invert - delete selections none..Add a drop shadow..
Back on your Heart layer with your magic wand click inside one of the hearts..Paste your tube as a new layer position it inside the marching ants..Selections invert - delete..I also add some elements..Selections none..Add a drop shadow to your tube and elements and merge these two layers..
Duplicate this layer image - mirror..Delete the original layer..
Paste your tube as a new layer and position it..Add a drop shadow..
Add my word art..No need to add a drop shadow as I have already done so..
Add any elements you wish..
Now to add you mask..Highlight your bottom layer and paste a paper of choice..Load mask - delete mask layer - merge group..
With a font of choice add your name and a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue March 19th 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..
This tut is regiestered by TWI..

1 comment: