Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sexy Bunny

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Elias Chatzoudis..
You must have a license to use his artwork which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the awesome FTU kit "Eggstravaganza" by Simply Sensational Scraps HERE..
Thanks hun..
Mask of Choice: I can not supply mask as I don't know where I got it from..
Font of Choice: I am using Ambiance..
Drop Shadow: 0 0 70 8
Okay lets get started..
Open a new image 600x600 flood fill white..
Open Frame#6 paste as a new layer and resize by 90%..
With your magic wand click in the center of the frame..Selections - modify - expand by 10..Paste a paper of choice..I am using Paper#6..Selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..
Move this layer below your frame layer..
Paste your tube as a new layer position it where you would like it hit delete..Selections none..Add a drop shadow..Move this layer below your frame..Then add a drop shadow to your frame..
Paste Wrap#2 as a new layer resize by 90%..Move it towards the bottom of your frame..With your eraser tool remove any part hanging over the sides of the frame..Add a drop shadow..
Paste your tube as a new layer and place it so it is facing opposite your other tube..See my tag for reference..Add a drop shadow..
Add any elements you wish..
Now to add the mask..Highlight your Raster 1 layer paste a paper of choice and load mask..Delete mask and merge group..
With a font of choice add your name..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut and feedback would be welcome..I would also love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue March 5th 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..
This tut is registered with TWI..

No comments:

Post a Comment