Thursday, February 19, 2009

Attitude Plus..

Photobucket
Hope you like this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
2 Tubes of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork by PinUp Toons..
You must have a license to use his art..Which can be purchased HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the gorgeous kits "Every Breath"
By JT's Designs which you can purchase HERE..
Thanks Jane..
Template and WordArt by me..Please do not use without my permission..HERE..
Mask of Choice: I am using WSL_Mask14 HERE..
Thanks Chelle..
Font of Choice: I am using Inspiration
Drop Shadow: 2 -2 50 5
Okay lets get started..
Open your template shift D and delete the original..Also delete the copy right layer..
Highlight Rectangle 1 layer select all - float - defloat..Paste a paper of choice selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..
Add one of your tubes as a new layer place it on the right side and delete..Now do the same with you other tube placing on the right..Selections none..Add a drop shadow to both your tubes..
Highlight the frame 1 layer select all - float - defloat..Paste a paper as a new layer selections invert - delete..Selections none..Add a drop shadow..
Now do this again for the other 2 rectangle and frame layers..Remembering to add a drop shadow and to delete the original layers..
Add your tubes making sure you switch them..See my tag for reference..Add a drop shadow..
Add your word art place where mine is on my tag..No need to add a drop shadow as I have already added one..
Add any elements you wish..Give them a drop shadow..
Now to add your mask..Highlight Raster layer 1 paste a paper of choice..If you would like you could use a colour from your tube..Load your mask..Delete the mask layer and merge group..
Add your name with a drop shadow..
Add correct copy right..
Crop excess white and resize..
Save as a png or jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feed back would be welcome..I would also love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue February 19th 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..
This tut is registered with TWI..

1 comment:

  1. Trying to do this tut but the template is not compatible with PSP. Is there any way you could resave it and send it to me?
    ladjaa2@gmail.com
    Thank you!!!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete