Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Want You..

Photobucket
Hope you enjoy this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
Tube of Choice: I am using the beautiful artwork of Keith Garvey..
You must purchase a license to use his work HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the gorgeous PTU kit "Clubber" by JT's Designs..
Which you can purchase HERE..
Thanks Jane..
Mask of Choice: I am using WSL_Mask84 HERE under downloads..
Thanks Chelle..
Font of Choice: I am using INK..
Drop Shadow: 2 3 69 9
Filters:
Xero - Porcelain
EyeCandy 4000 - Gradient Glow (optional)
Okay lets get started..
Open a new image 600x600 flood fill white so you may see what you are doing..
Copy and paste Frame#6 resize by 70%..
Using your magic wand click inside the frame selections modify - expand by 10..
Paste a paper of choice..I am using Paper#7..Selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..
Paste your tube as a new layer..Position it where you would like it and delete..Now add the filter xero - porcelain with the default settings..Add a drop shadow..
Move the frame to the top and add a drop shadow..
Paste you tube again position it where you would like it..See my tag for reference..Add a drop shadow..
Paste JournalBoard#2 resize by 50% and position it to the right side of your frame..Add a drop shadow..Than ass some text to the journal..See my tag for reference..I used a gradient glow on my text..Then drop shadow..
Add any other elements you wish..
Add your name with the same gradient glow then add a drop shadow..
Now to add your mask..Highlight your bottom layer paste a paper as a new layer..I used Paper#2..Load your mask..Delete mask then merge group..
Add the correct copy right..
Crop excess white then resize..
Save a png or a jpeg..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see what you have created..
Written by Sue February 21st 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..
This tut is registered with TWI..

No comments:

Post a Comment