Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shop Till You Drop

Photobucket

Okay well here we go with my second tut..


You must have working knowledge of PSP..


Supplies Needed:

PSP9 (any version should work)
Tube of choice..I am using the awesome artwork of Pinup Toons..
You can purchase a license to use the artwork HERE..

Scrap Kit of choice: I am using the awesome FTU kit "Its A Girl Thing"..
by Blue Dream Designs - HERE..
Thank you so much hun..

Template #15 by Blissfully Beth - HERE
Thank you Beth..

Font of choice: I used Crawford..

Okay lets get started..

Open your template in psp shift D and delete the original..
Delete the copyright layer..

Highlight the frame layer..With your magic wand click on the gray part..
Then selections modify - expand by 2..

Choose a paper of choice..I chose Paper 1..Copy and paste as a new layer, I resized mine by 80%..Selections invert then delete..Selections none..

Back on the frame layer with your magic wand click on the black part..
Then selections modify - expand by 2..

Copy and paste a paper of choice..I chose Paper 6..Selection invert then delete..Add a drop shadow of choiec and move this layer above raster 1..
Delete the original frame layer..

Highlight layers Bars right..Selection all - selections float - defloat..
With a paper of choice..I chose Paper 9..Paste it as a new layer..
Selections invert then delete..Then selections none..
Delete the original layer..Add a drop shadow of choice..

Do the same as above with Bars left..You can use the same paper or choose a different one..

Next click on h6 with your magic wand click on the black part of the heart..
Selecions modify expand by 1..Choose a paper..I chose Paper 8 paste it as a new layer..
Selections invert - delete then selections none..

Back on h6 with your magic wand click on the white part of the heart..
Selections modify - expand by 1..
Copy and paste a paper of choice..I chose Paper 7 paste as a new layer..
Selections invert - delete then selections none.. Move this above your other heart layer..
I used a slilght bevel your choice..Then drop shadow of choice..
Delete the original layer..

Now do the same with the rest of the hearts..You can do it like mine or change it up if you want..
Add some words like I did if you like..

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer..Drop shadow of choice.

Add any elements you wish..i used the flowers as a border but you could use a mask if you wish..
See my tag for reference..

Add your name and correct copyright..

Resize if you would like and save as either a jpeg or a png..

Then your done..

Thank you for trying my tut any feed back would be welcome..
Written by Sue February 3 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment