Friday, February 6, 2009

Friends Are Friends

Photobucket
Hope you enjoy this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
2 tubes of choice: I am using the wonderful artwork of Suzanne Woolcott.
You must have a license you use her art which you can get HERE..
Scrap Kit of choice: I am using the awesome FTU kit "Just Gorjuss"..
By Monti HERE..
Please make sure to read the TOU..
Thanks hun..
Mask of Choice: I am using one of Monti's "montiblind mask1"
Which you may also get HERE..
Font of choice: I used TheNautiGal
Filters:
EyeCandy 4000 - Gradient Glow
Optional..
Okay lets get started...
Open a new canvas 600x600 flood fill white..
Paste Monti's Square Frame Double resize by 60%..
With your magic wand click inside the middle of the left frame..
Selections modify - expand by 10..
Paper of choice: I chose Paper#1 paste as a new layer..I resized mine by 80%..
Selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..
Take one of your tubes paste as a new layer..Arrange it so that the part of the tube you want is showing..Then delete..Selections none..
Add a drop shadow of choice..I used 2 -2 50 5
Merge your tube and frame layer together..Move this below your frame layer..
Now do the same with the right frame..
Once done making sure the frame is your top layer..Add a drop shadow..I used the same as above..
Add any elements you would like resizing and adding a drop shadow as you go..
Now to add the mask..
Highlight layer 1 paper of choice..I chose Paper #11..I also resized it by 80%..Paste as new layer..
Load mask making sure that source luminance and invert transparency are checked..
Delete mask layer and merge group..
I then resized the mask layer again by 80%..
Font of choice and add a saying of your own or copy mine..
Add a gradient glow - fat using a lighter colour from the frame..
Add the same drop shadow as above..
With the same font add your name..I also used the gradient glow and the same drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop and save as a png or jpeg..
Thank you for trying my tut..Any feedback would be welcome..
Written by Sue February 5th 2009..
Any resemblance to another tut is purely coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment