Friday, February 13, 2009

Double The Trouble

Photobucket
Hope you enjoy this tut..
You must have a working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies..
PSP9 any version will work..
Tube of Choice: I am using the awesome artwork of Elias Chatzoudis..
You must have a license to use his work which you can purchase at MPT HERE..
Scrap Kit of Choice: I am using the gorgeous FTU kit :My Peach Love"
By Bel Vidotti which you can get HERE..
Thanks hun..
Template #73 by Ali HERE..
Thanks Ali..
Mask of Choice: I am using WSL_Mask12 by WeeScotsLass HERE..
Thank you Chelle..
Word Art by me..Please do not use without my permission HERE..
Font of Choice: I am using Crawford..
Drop Shadow: I used 3 2 69 14..
Lets Begin..
Open template shift D and delete original..Also delete the copyright layer..
Go to image - canvas size and increase to 650x650..
Add a new layer flood fill with white arrange and send to bottom..
Make sure bottom layer is highlighted and paste a paper of choice..Load mask delete mask layer and merge group..
Highlight circle 2 layer..Select all - float - defloat..
with papaer of choice paste as a new layer..I resized mine by 70%..Selections invert - delete.
then delete the original layer and add a drop shadow..
Now do the same with the other layers..Making sure you delete the original layer and add a drop shadow..
Add word art as a new layer and position it..See my tag for reference..
Add your tube, resize if needed..Move to the right side of your tag so that it is sitting on the rectangles..See my tag for reference..Add a drop shadow..
Duplicate your tube then image mirror..
Add any elements you wish..
Add your name with a font of choice then drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Then your done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..
Written by Sue February 13th 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..

No comments:

Post a Comment