Sunday, February 22, 2009

For The Love Of Friendship..

Photobucket
Hope you enjoy this tut..
You must have working knowledge of PSP..
Supplies:
PSP9 any version will do..
4 Tubes of Choice: I am using the lovely artwork of Suzanne Woolcott..
You must have a license to use her artwork..Which you can purchase HERE..
Scrap Kit Of Choice: I am using the beautiful FTU kit "Never Ending Story"
By BeaCreations HERE..
Thanks Hun..
Template #12 by Rachel Here..
Thanks Hun..
Font of Choice: I am using Christine..
Drop Shadow: 2 2 69 14
Okay lets get started..
Open template shift D and delete the original..Also delete the copy right layer..
Highlight small rectangle 1 layer..Select all - float - defloat..Paste a paper of choice..I am using Paper#7, I also resized all my papers by 20%..Selections invert - delete..Selections none..Add a drop shadow and delete the original..
Do this to small rectangle 2 layer using the same paper..
Highlight large rectangle layer..Select all - float - defloat..Paste paper of choice, I am using Paper#6..Selections invert - delete..Selections none..Add a drop shadow and delete the orginal layer..
Now do the same with the scallop mat layer..For this I chose Paper#3..
Highlight small square layer..Select all - float - defloat modify contract by 15 hit delete selections none..Still on the small square layer..Select all - float - defloat..Paste a paper of choice, I chose Paper#2..Selections invert - delete selections none..Add a drop shadow and delete the original layer..
Highlight inner square.. Select all - float - defloat..Paste a paper of choice, I chose Paper#1..Selections invert - delete..Do not deselect..Delete the original layer..
Paste one of your tubes as a new layer and position the part you wish to use inside the marching ants and delete..Selections none..Add a drop shadow..
Now move the layer you made into a frame above your tube layer..
Now do this with the remaining small square and inner square layers..
Now add any elements you wish..See my tag for reference..
With a font of choice add your name and a drop shadow..
Add the correct copyright..
Crop excess white and resize..
Then you are done..
Thank you for trying my tut any feedback would be welcome..I would love to see your results..
Written by Sue February 22nd 2009
Any resemblance to another tut is coincidental..
This tut is registered with TWI..

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete